Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going to Africa

Hi all, I want to thank all the folks that have been reading or following Dreams in the Lich House and to let you know I expect to be offline quite a bit over the next few weeks.  I haven't been able to post as much gaming stuff lately as we've been planning a huge trip - we're going to Africa.  I'll be back at the end of the month.  We're specifically heading to Ethiopia.  While I have a few near term posts mostly ready to go, I'm not sure how good the internet connectivity will be out there and whether posting will be possible on the road.

It's good news - we're in the final stages of an international adoption, to help a four year old orphaned boy join our family.  On this trip we'll be heading out to the orphanage, meeting the surviving relatives, and doing all the court stuff; if approved we'll have a second trip early in the summer to bring the little guy home.

So if I don't get a chance to post or micro blog, I'm off doing good things, and will be back online the first week of May.  I'll have my brainstorming notebook for the plane ride, so either the Black City will get some love, or gamer ADD will crash Gothic Greyhawk like a house of cards - because we DM's are nuts.

See you all on the other side!