Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Other Fantasy Obsession

Non-frivolous posts to resume shortly.

Power hitting Prince Fielder is the Orcus of Baseball

I had a low number of posts this week, as I spent much of my free time getting ready for the other fantasy obsession, fantasy baseball.  The drafts happened this weekend.  I'm in one keeper league and now co-manage a team in a second.  I won the league last year, giving me some extra pocket cash for GenCon.

Here's hoping Prince Fielder smacks 40+ home runs and is indeed the Orcus of Baseball!

This year's Team Beedo:

C Mike Napoli
1B Prince Fielder Orcus
2B Aaron Hill
3B Evan Longoria
SS Elvis Andrus
OF Matt Holliday
OF Jacoby Ellsbury
OF Adam Jones
DH Adam Dunn

Bench:
Travis Snider and some prospects

Pitchers:
Clayton Kershaw, Cliff Lee, CC Sabathia, Brandon Morrow, Ted Lilly

Relievers:
Frank Francisco, Brandon League, Joel Hanrahan

Only about a week and a half until opening day.  Wahoo.

1 comment: