Monday, June 27, 2011

Going dark for a Week


Hey folks, I need to take a week off of posting.  You may recall back in April, I spent a few weeks in Africa as the first part of an international adoption for an orphaned youngster.  Part 2 is here!  My wife and eldest son just returned from Ethiopia with our new son, so I'll have my hands full this week while we figure out the new work-family-writing balance.  Don't worry, there will be plenty of work on the Black City and regaling tales of Gothic Greyhawk in the near future.  Wish me luck, and see you all online again shortly.

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Beedo! And congratulations on the new addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and have fun settling in together. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and congratulations, Beedo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful news. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beedo, that's a great thing you and your family are doing, good job! More people need to follow your example.
    Also, you have a great blog, more people should know about this. Would you be interested in a link exchange? Let me know to send you info on my sites if you do.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete