Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inspirational View of the Black City

Picture this, with ice, snow, and vikings.
What would a city built by aliens look like?  Yeah, I had no idea either - so I consulted the experts.  I dove into the realms of pseudo-science and conspiracy theory to see which earthly cities were inspired by the aliens.  Pseudo-science to the rescue!

Did you know that the pyramids of Giza and Teotihuacan were built off the same "blueprint", delivered by an alien culture to early man? The pyramids in both places are aligned to represent the stars in the belt of the constellation Orion.  Teotihuacan, City of the Gods - perfect inspiration for what the Black City might have looked like on the surface.

I've had some real-world stuff going on that kept me from finishing the Black City map last week (family, kid's birthday, plus actually DMing a couple of table-top D&D sessions…)  Back on track, it's coming along well.

No comments:

Post a Comment