Thursday, August 18, 2011

Almost a 7th Level Blogger


Looking at Trey's Blogger Advancement table, I'm almost a 7th level blogger.  I just one need brave lurking reader to click the follow button, and then BOOM - I'll level up, roll another hit die, get a few more hit points, see if my saving throws improve, and then flip through the rule book to see what kind of awesome class abilities a 7th level Blogger gets.  (That's in the rule book, right, Trey?)

On a more serious note, thank you, Readers, who drop in from time to time to say 'Hi' or leave a comment - it really makes blogging fun.  If you have your own blog, and I don't know about it, please put a blurb here in the comments so I can check it out and put it into my feed reader.

One thing I'd ask - a call out to my fellow bloggers - take a look at how your blog works in feed readers like Google Reader.  There must be a setting that only submits a teaser to the feeds as opposed to the full text.  I read and scan enough blogs over the morning coffee, that I can't click through to all of them, so I'm sure there's lots of good content I miss because it doesn't make it into the feeds.

8 comments:

  1. Oh man - sooo close. I'd follow you twice - but that probably wouldn't count.

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon somebody, be a pal and give 'im a bump!

    (I would but I'm already following, too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the phrase is 'Bump'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Level 7 at last! Thanks, brother. I'll try and use my new found powers wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello your Punditness. Just wanted to invite you to have a look at my blog, Mutants & Magic.
    I talk about Gamma World, D&D, comic books, drawing and other fun stuff.

    Nineteen posts in about six weeks and I have thirteen followers. On my way to level four.
    Wouldn't you like to be lucky number fourteen? ;)

    http://mutantsmagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Now Beedo, here is probably something you didn't know. When you become a Pundit - you have to buy every other Pundit a brand new car.

    I'm a man of simple desires. I'll take a 2012 Toyota Corolla. Blue.

    K THX BYE

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huzzah! Of course, now you've got to figh the challenge druid-style...

    And what Arkhein said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 7th level! I'm stuck at 6th... Slowly gaining...

    ReplyDelete